Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beautiful dreamy feel | Lo Bjurulf inspiration

Today is one of those days when I am feeling a little bit dreamy and with my head in the clouds. 
When I'm in this mood I like to think wonderful thoughts and imagine beautiful places full of passionate touch!
Today those beautiful places are inspired by highly individual and though inspirational pictures, styled by very talented interior stylist - Lo Bjurulf. 
Isn't it like a little dream come true? ;)

I absolutely love the pastel colors and the tree-clothes hanger!







Lo Bjurulf is a Swedish interior stylist, inspired by a lot of different aspects of life including: dance, art, theatre, film and nature. Here are some older pictures that also fit into my dreamy mood.
They were styled for Ikea and seriously...Ikea has never looked so good! :)










So how do you like the dreamy feel?  

Lot's of love.

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like